Applications will be reviewed as received and based on
Position Summary: Washburn University's School of Nursing
invites applications for the following
adjunct faculty position to teach Pediatric Clinicals, Spring 2023.
interested in working with students with an active Kansas license
are encouraged to
apply. Application materials should clearly articulate how the
candidate will contribute to
the University's commitment to diversity and inclusion through
their teaching, research,
One day per week, Clinical rotations are five weeks in
• Work with a small group of students in the clinical setting to
assist with providing
• Facilitate communication with the agency staff.
• Help students communicate with other healthcare providers,
• Ensure facility documentation is completed by the student.
• Supervise medication administration and completion of
• Grade student work.
• Assist with on-campus skills checkoffs.
• Minimum of two years of experience in the nursing field.
• RN licensed in Kansas.
• Demonstrated commitment to developing inclusive teaching
practices that engage students from diverse backgrounds.
RN licensed in Kansas.
MSN or working on MSN.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Official transcripts are due at the time of hire.
Background Check Required