Posting Details (Default Section)
Director, Transforming College Campuses
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Hiring Manager Title:
Director of School of Psychology and Counseling
Commensurate with Experience
The Director of the Transforming College Campuses ( TCC ) program
is a full-time position. This position is responsible to oversee
all aspects of the TCC program to support the overall well-being of
undergraduate students. TCC is composed of graduate students
supporting undergraduate students through individual meetings and
campus-wide events, as well as a drop-in center to support all
students. The Director will be involved in program development,
maintenance, and assessment, as well as development of working
relationships with key University offices. The Director will be
involved with writing grant submissions, and maintaining quality
donor relations. This position reports directly to the Director of
the School of Psychology and Counseling.
1. Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
2. A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
3. Demonstrated ability to create and administer effective
4. Experience supervising staff, working independently and
collaboratively, and solving problems under pressure.
5. Demonstrated strong knowledge of providing mental health
programming and services.
6. Demonstrated strong knowledge of co-designing student learning
7. Experience in Higher Education preferred.
8. Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally.
9. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter