A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral
Health (ATSU-MOSDOH) seeks a non-exempt Education Coordinator on
the Kirksville, Missouri, campus. The position reports to the
Assistant Director, Education. The Education Coordinator is
responsible for various tasks, including exam construction and
facilitation; project coordination; general administrative,
secretarial, and clerical support; regular reports, including the
examination mapping project; course evaluations; and support for
Dentistry in the Community. They handle and process confidential
information professionally. As such, they provide general office
support that contributes to accomplishing the goals of
Must be on campus no later than 7:45 A.M., Monday through Friday,
when a quiz, examination, or assessment is scheduled. May
occasionally require some early hours, weekend, and/or evening work
as projects require. This position is based on the Kirksville
campus; however, occasional travel to the St. Louis site may be
Major Job Duties
- Coordinate the exam process for MOSDOH students, including exam
input/construction, facilitation, and student review sessions.
- Coordinate and manage the examination mapping project.
- Manage the electronic testing software.
- Generate and distribute statistical assessment data as
- Assist in the remediation process of students as it relates to
- Provide administrative support to the educational support
services team (Assistant Director, Education and Senior Associate
Dean, Academic Affairs).
- Provide answers to student questions and provide direction for
- Facilitate communication and support of visiting faculty
- Assist in maintaining schedules of visiting faculty members,
class schedules for student cohorts (D1-D2), classroom schedules,
- Provide administrative support in interprofessional activities,
community outreach activities, and research.
- Collaborate with other MOSDOH administration/staff to complete
projects as assigned.
- Manage, develop, and run reports for assessments, including but
not limited to course evaluation and course instructor
- Assist in coordinating dental student community service
activities in the Kirksville area with the Director of Dentistry in
- Track student community service activities and develop a yearly
summary for the Dean’s Annual Report.
- Assist with inputting content to Learning Management System
(Canvas) as needed.
- Input assessments into the electronic testing system for MOSDOH
- Facilitate assessment proctoring
- Generate grade reports based on the needs of faculty and
- Work with faculty members to correctly map exam questions by
category for statistical tracking
- Perform make-up/remediation exams as needed
- Coordinate assessment review sessions for students
- Produce and present summary reports to the supervisor and
appropriate standing and/or ad hoc committees
- Additional duties as assigned
- Provide administrative support such as minute-taking,
scheduling, communication (email, phone, etc.), and follow-up on
action items for various committees, as assigned.
- Schedule and monitor the completion of course evaluations
- Assist faculty/educational staff on project completion as
needed, including CODA-related tasks
- Assist in greeting and orienting visiting faculty to the
Kirksville campus, including facilitating room-set up with
Multimedia Specialist as needed
- Additional duties as assigned by Senior Associate Dean,
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Education or Health
Administration significant and experience with community outreach
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Excellent, polite communication skills
- The incumbent is responsible for various tasks requiring
advanced coordination skills and the ability to work independently
without being told individual steps to complete tasks.
- Effective time management skills
- Proofing abilities
- Professional office and phone etiquette
- Ability to establish priorities
- Experience in a highly productive and fast-paced environment
with competing demands
- Ability to recognize, manage, and protect
- Employees must be exceptionally punctual and reliable so as not
to delay testing sessions.
- Team player, willing to work independently and closely with
- Even temperament
- Ready to treat students, staff, and faculty in a collegial
- Able to juggle several projects while meeting deadlines with
strong prioritization abilities
- Must represent ATSU in a highly professional way, both
internally and externally
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical,
dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible,
employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month
following the hire date. For more information, please visit