Northwood University’s Adult Degree Program
is now accepting applications for Adjunct Faculty for
our Distance Education Program Center
to teach courses in
the following disciplines:
Automotive Marketing and Management
Automotive Aftermarket Management
Health Care Management
Management Information Systems
Merchandising & Marketing
Operations & Supply Chain Management
Sport Management & Esports Management
Click to review
Northwood's Course Descriptions.
- A Master's degree in the discipline area from a regionally
accredited institution or a Master's degree in a closely related
with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the desired
- Only applicants who have an understanding of and a commitment
to the Northwood
Idea need apply.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide and diverse range
of students and colleagues.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in a
variety of delivery formats, especially the format of the class you
may be assigned to teach.
- Doctoral degree in discipline area
- Certification in Blackboard, Northwood University's Learning
Management System (LMS)
- Availability to teach face-to-face classes
- Prior teaching experience with adult learners at the college
- Five or more years of industry experience in the desired
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which
emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and
individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong
attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the
University’s outcomes at www.northwood.edu/aboutus/.