The DeVos Graduate School of Management is currently interviewing
adjunct professors to teach Marketing Analytics in our DBA program
online. The applicant must hold a Ph.D., D.B.A. or other doctoral
degree with at least 18 hours of graduate level credit in one of
the following fields of study as well as relevant professional
experience in the field.:
- Business Analytics
- Business Statistics
- Data Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
Candidates who are ABD but near completion of their terminal degree
and have relevant experience may be considered.
- Skill in using SAS, SPSS, Stata, Python and/or R as an analytic
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of marketing
- Experience in collecting marketing data with appropriate
- Ability to choose effective marketing analytics tools given the
research or applied context
- Preference is given to those who have extensive business and
online teaching experience as well as the relevant degree.
- Candidates must also be comfortable facilitating problem-based
learning and learner-center classrooms.
To be considered, applicants must provide the following:
- A completed online application.
- A Cover Letter explaining what locations and areas of
instruction are of interest.
- An unofficial transcript attached to the application.
Incomplete applications without the appropriate academic
credentials will not be considered.
The DeVos Graduate School is part of the Northwood University
system and is an established and highly regarded institution of
graduate education in business. Further information about the
Graduate School philosophy, programs and approach can be found at