Adjunct Faculty - Marketing Analytics and Data Storytelling
- Aurora University
- Illinois, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Business Administration, Marketing & Sales, Education, Teacher Education, Professional Fields, Security Studies, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Geography
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job Summary/Basic Function
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in marketing and related programs (i.e., MBA, MSDMD) across the curriculum, from undergraduate to graduate.
Marketing Analytics and Data Storytelling adjunct faculty will instruct students:
- How to formulate questions, determine metrics, and set up dashboards
- How to uncover insights from data that inform marketing decisions
- How to communicate insights through data visualization tools and presentations
- Social listening tools, marketing data platforms, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics
While a terminal degree is preferred, a master's degree in a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience are preferred. Daytime and/or evening availability to teach in person is preferred.
If you were referred by a current employee of Aurora University please include the name of the employee in your submission.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, transcripts, evidence of licensure or certification if required for the position, and cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert