- Eastern Kentucky University
- Kentucky, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 29, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Student Activities & Services
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Eastern Kentucky University
Title: CRM Analyst
Position Type: Fulltime Staff
Search Type: External - minimum 7 days
Department: 30R004 - Student Success, Oper & Innovations
Division: 5R0000 - Student Success,Opportunity&Engage
Position Location: Richmond Campus
Driver Classification: Non-Driver
Schedule Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week or more)
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Additional Schedule Details:
Posted Salary Grade:
Contact Person: Stephanie Cunagin
Requisition Number: Stephanie Cunagin
Job Summary/Basic Functions
The CRM Analyst, under the direction of the Executive Director of Student Success, Operations & Innovations, will support Enrollment System operations. Primary functions of this position include daily administration and support to the Slate platform including but not limited to: maintenance of system quality control reports, triaging Slate service ticket requests, managing user role assignments, and assisting with special project builds. The role works closely with units within Student Success Division and external constituents to include e-Campus, Graduate School. This role also has responsibility for collaborating with colleagues across campus to identify a strategic mix of platforms and services that support data and goal driven decision-making.
Education: Bachelor's Required. Master's Preferred.
Experience: 3-5 Years Related Experience.
Licensure & Certifications:
Must have knowledge of relational databases and prior CRM experience.
University experience is preferred.
- 45% - Responsible for the administration and support of the Slate platform, including security approvals, student record retention files, and collaboratively working with internal constituents to promote technological advancement of the Student Success, Engagem - (Essential)
- 35% - Execute quality control reports within the interface and work to resolve the records. Collaborates with Information Technology and other units to help troubleshoot data duplication records or student record issues. - (Essential)
- 15% - Provides end-users with training, support, and updates to promote optimal use of systems. - (Essential)
- 5% - Supports the office functions by completing all other duties and special projects as assigned. - (Marginal)
Sponsorship: Visa sponsorship will be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending upon the needs of the unit, available sponsorship budget, and the qualifications of the candidate.
Open Until Filled: Yes
Eastern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 and over), race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information in the admission to, or participation in, any educational program or activity (e.g., athletics, academics and housing) which it conducts or any employment policy or practice.
Background Check Statement
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background check.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.eku.edu/jobs/crm-analyst-richmond-campus-kentucky-united-states
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert