This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be
contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
Chairperson/Program Director Physician Assistant
Adjunct Faculty School of
The instructional adjunct faculty are responsible
for instruction and student assessment in the didactic and clinical
components of the program. This may include ensuring course
learning objectives and course outcomes are achieved as well as
student counseling and remediation when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach in areas of expertise.
- Maintain accurate student course records and report these on a
- Provide academic advising and mentoring to assigned
- Participate in ongoing Program assessment advising the Academic
Director regarding programmatic or policy changes.
- Represent Program to health care community and community at
- Physician Assistant instructional faculty must have
- graduated from an accredited PA Program
- a Masters Degree in an appropriate field of study
- current NCCPA certification
- current license as a Physician Assistant in Ohio.
- minimum of two years clinical experience
- Non-Physician Assistant instructional faculty must have
- a Masters degree or higher in an appropriate field of
- minimum of two years experience in subject matter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of ARC-PA accreditation standards
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your
ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or
curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and
successful completion of a background check will be required prior
to the date of hire.
Please click here to review the University's
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer