Directs an ongoing university program to ensure that prescribed
activities are carried out in accordance with its mission and/or
specified objectives. Prepares short- and long-term goals and
- Plans, develops and administers methods, strategies and
procedures for meeting program objectives; directs and oversees the
daily activities of staff members.
- Prepares and monitors the annual budget and ensures that
expenditures are within budget allocation.
- Directs and coordinates personally, or through subordinate
personnel, activities concerned with carrying out the objectives of
- Directs the preparation of and reviews reports and records of
activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward
specified program objectives; modifies or changes methodology as
required to redirect activities and attains objectives.
- Analyzes trends within program areas, maintaining expert
awareness of program information and change needs.
- Formulates, implements, and maintains appropriate policies and
procedures concerning program administration.
- Manages and administers grant for program, including meetings,
communication coordination, scholarships and other operations.
- May prepare or participate in the preparation of proposals to
obtain grants from state and federal agencies, and private
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical
and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional
discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional
discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained
through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college
or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training
program that is directly related to the type of work being
performed. Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of
directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
The following documents are required:
• Cover letter delineating the manner in which your work experience
applies to the posting.
• Salary History
• Three work references. The hiring department expects you to name
current or past supervisors.
NOTE: We will maintain your confidentiality and notify you in
advance of making contact with any of your references. References
will be contacted only after the interviewing process has been
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Notes to Applicant:
Please see attached posting