Research Coordinator I
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 28, 2023
The Research Coordinator I will coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Stepped Care initiative on the Texas Mental Health Care Consortium grant. This is part of a research initiative to the program that will deliver cognitive behavioral therapy to children and adolescents through telehealth services. The coordinator will ensure the new initiative is successful by coordinating the day to day activities of enrollment, updating the PI on consistency across program sites, database management, partnering with schools, and referrals to the program.
- Screen, enroll, and monitor the ongoing assessment and treatment of patients.
- Coordinates with partnered schools for program referrals.
- Ensures consistency of program information across all program sites.
- Ensures program therapists have the materials and equipment needed for telehealth services. Orders supplies and equipment as needed.
- Participates in program meetings providing updates on program initiatives and goals for recruiting participants.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents for the grant, as well as other appropriate agencies.
- Ensures patients and families have positive experiences throughout the program.
- Collects patient information and enters into a database.
Coordinates with therapists in the program to provide up to date
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert