Senior Coordinator, Executive Support
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Other Health & Medicine, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Business & Administrative Support
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery is seeking a highly motivated candidate to provide administrative support for the Chairman. In addition, this position will assist with the functions of the graduate program within a department and involves multi-tasking and strong communication skills. It often requires organizing new initiatives and projects for the Chair and department administration.
- Manages the daily operations of the executive’s office.
- Supports faculty and physician recruitment activities.
- Oversees credentialing, licensing renewal, and membership renewals.
- Oversees credentialing for department physicians at other healthcare institutions.
- Schedules department and faculty meetings.
- Manages travel arrangements and reimbursements for faculty.
- Performs difficult and complex administrative tasks.
- May recommend changes in the policies and procedures.
- Participates in or assists with special projects.
- Assists with the coordination of new and ongoing outreach projects.
- Assists with Educational Program.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Executive administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and follow directions.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert