School of Behavioral and Natural Sciences Adjunct
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Ohio, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Humanities, Other Humanities, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Mathematics, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Criminal Justice & Criminology, Other Social & Behavioral Sciences, Sociology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Mount St. Joseph University's School of Behavioral and Natural Sciences is seeking adjunct professors in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and Criminology courses. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: Master Degree with 18 graduate hours in the appropriate discipline.
Experience: Evidence of past teaching excellence and relevant professional experience
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert