Career Connected Learning, Culinary
- Dallas College
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Professional Fields, Other Professional Fields, Vocational & Technical Fields, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Criminal Justice & Criminology, Administrative, Academic Affairs, Adult & Continuing Education Programs
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Weekly Work Hours
United States of America (Exempt)
Provides instruction for non-credit course(s) within the content specific area.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Other requirements include excellent oral and written
communication skills and the ability to work with students and
staff with varying diverse backgrounds and learning styles.
- Demonstrated skills in successfully working with diverse
populations through experiences such as formal training and past
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- Non-Credit Adjunct faculty who are assigned to teach non-credit
workforce courses must have a minimum of an Associate degree with
direct work experience in the specific content area or have
specific certification/licensure related to the assigned course(s)
with work experience in the specific content area. Non-Credit
Adjunct faculty who are assigned to teach a non-credit community
based/non-workforce course(s) must have a minimum of an Associate
degree or direct work experience in the specific content area with
a certification (if applicable) for the content area.
- Official transcripts will be required at time of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include providing course syllabi (with the
minimum college requirement for the non-credit courses,
institutional holidays, grading policy, course information,
attendance requirements, books and resource materials, and other
institutional or accreditation information, etc).
- Maintains accurate records for reporting grades and
- Provides student evaluations in accordance with institutional
guidelines and accreditation/licensure body (if applicable)
- Meets required deadlines for submitting required end of course
documentation to the division office.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Applications DeadlineApril 6, 2023
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert