Adjunct Faculty, American History
- Miami Dade College
- Miami, Florida
- 53.30 Base Rate
- Posted Date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Humanities, American Studies, History, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Political Science & International Relations
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Miami Dade College, Hialeah Campus is now accepting applications for the Adjunct Faculty, American History position. The Adjunct Faculty member teaches American History.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections
- Evaluates and advises students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Develops curricula
- Recruits students
- Serves on committees
- Master’s degree in Political Science or Master’s degree with a total of 18 graduate semester hours in Political Science
To learn more about this and other employment opportunities with Miami Dade College, please visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.
Miami Dade College is the largest, most diverse, and highly regarded college in the nation. We operate eight campuses with over 6,000 employees who educate over 164,000 students from around the world. The College offers over 300 programs of study and several degree options, including vocational, associate, and baccalaureate degrees. With such a large organization, our employment needs are very diverse. From full-time professional faculty to part-time adjunct faculty and support staff, the people who comprise the MDC workforce are the innovators who help the College maintain our reputation as one of the most highly regarded colleges in the country.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert