About Unity College:
For more than fifty years, Unity College has been preparing the
next generation of environmental professionals and leaders to
successfully face real-world challenges. With environmentally
focused degrees, Unity College offers affordable and accessible
degrees, certificates, and non-degree courses, through a variety of
modalities including hybrid, in-person, hyflex, and online.
Through the framework of sustainability science, Unity College
provides a liberal arts education that emphasizes the environment
and natural resources. Utilizing experiential and collaborative
learning, our graduates emerge as responsible citizens,
environmental stewards, and visionary leaders.
Unity Environmental University seeks enthusiastic individuals to
serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop courses related
to Fire Protection and Safety. The SME will work closely with a
full-time Instructional Designer and the Dean of Sustainability
Studies to design a 5-week, fully online course.
The ideal candidate will possess a masters degree
have ample professional experience related to environmental health
and safety, with a focus on fire safety.
- Experience in evaluating and managing risk associated with fire
prevention and safety.
- Knowledge of fire safety codes and regulations.
- Knowledge of best practices for prevention and risk
- Ability to efficiently operate a personal computer and
associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
- Experience with online teaching and/or distance learners is
- Personal commitment to the environmental focus and mission of
Unity Colleges distance education curriculum is 100% online. Our
Distance Education Adjuncts will teach remotely.
This is a temporary part time position and is not eligible for
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Now
button and submit a CV, cover letter and points of contact for