The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) supports and advances the
University’s mission through leadership of the institution’s fiscal
services in an aim to advance the University mission, promote
collegiality, ensure regulatory compliance, and grow the
institution. The CFe=O ensures vitality of the University
through prudent and effective financial management.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or
related field. Master’s of Business Administration or CPA
- Executive or Senior Management experience required, preferably
pertaining to an academic setting.
- Strong accounting skills and experience required.
- Strong and comprehensive analytical skills; effective
interpersonal skills; and strong oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, set priorities, work
independently, and handle multiple functions.
- Familiarity with Banner or Colleague Information Software
For further information please visit our website:
Full consideration and screening of applicants will begin on
October 24, 2021.
Preferred start date of January 3, 2022.
Please submit cover letter and resume
6610 Lovington Hwy
Hobbs, NM 88240