The Director of User Services & Support is responsible for all
aspects of end-user technology. This includes leadership and
professional development of staff, the development of strategic
vision for the use of technology and supporting infrastructure, and
the direct technical configuration and maintenance of such
The Director of User Services & Support is responsible for the
infrastructure providing support services for user-facing
technologies and the support of those services. Leadership
responsibilities include development of a visionary strategic plan,
communicating this plan, and providing the guidance and assistance
required to achieve the plan. Direct technical responsibilities
include development of endpoint configuration management and
related services, developing a strong cyber security posture for
end user technologies, and assisting others as required in the
provision of such services.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree in Information Systems or related field, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six years of experience in user support, preferably in a higher
- Four years of experience in infrastructure support, preferably
in a higher education setting.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and the
communication of future vision.
- Demonstrated experience supporting a variety of technologies
with a high level of user satisfaction.
A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.