Director of Distance Learning
- Albany State University
- Albany, Georgia
- Salary range is from $64,000 to $90,000
- Posted Date
- Mar 6, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Academic Affairs, Distance Education Programs
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Manages the Distance Learning department, including supervising staff and responding to issues related to distance learning.
- Manages the budget and other resources for the Department. Provides reports as necessary.
- Develops and implements online courses and programs to increase ASU's online presence and grow the number of academic programs offered through distance learning.
- Recommends policies and procedures related to distance and online learning.
- Researches and analyzes regional and national trends in distance education.
- Ensures compliance with ASU, University System of Georgia, state, and federal policies and guidelines.
- In collaboration with the Center for Faculty Excellence, provides training and workshops related to distance learning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert