Executive Director of the Cordele Center
- Albany State University
- Cordele, Georgia
- Salary range is from $71,000 To $81,000
- Posted Date
- Mar 6, 2023
- Position Type
- Executive, Executive Directors
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Collaborate with university leadership to develop a strategic framework for growing the Cordele Center and maximizing its impact on the campus and regional community.
- Partner with individuals and entities within ASU and in the external community to develop relevant programming that supports the community school districts and businesses
- Collaborate with academic leaders including dual-enrollment office to coordinate courses and instructional delivery.
- Work closely with Enrollment Management and Student Success; University Advancement, Sponsored Programs and Research, and other relevant entities, to strategically grow the resources needed for a self-sustaining university center.
- Attend events, fundraisers, meetings, workshops that are geared towards promoting and growing the Cordele Center partnerships.
- Manage budget and supervise staff.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert