Senior Legal, Audit and Compliance Coordinator 1
University Job Family
Legal, Audit & Compliance
For more information on ORP, visit:
Scope of Search
Is this employee on a H1B Visa?
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity,
service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A
premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as
one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to
work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported
and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave
package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an
opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Position Primary Purpose and General Responsibilities
Each day, the Stewardship Coordinator has a hand in generating,
reviewing, and sending receipts to our donors, as well as analyzing
donor records to ensure accuracy in our communications.
The Stewardship Coordinator will perform all aspects of stewardship
operations to ensure donors are properly receipted and pledges are
recorded accurately and in a timely manner. In this role you will:
- Ensure gift receipts are reviewed, printed, and mailed.
- Complete monthly pledge reminder process.
- Work with Assistant Director for ongoing pledge entry and
- Perform routine stewardship record management in the
- Provide front line support for internal customers and
- Perform additional duties as assigned, pertaining to
stewardship, gift processing, compliance, and data integrity.
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously while
evaluating shifting priorities
- Ability to meet specified deadlines
- Understanding of document management best practices
- Strong understanding of technology solutions such as Microsoft
Office, Adobe Acrobat and Google Suite
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse
faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a
university professional at VCU
Preferred Hiring Standards
- Knowledge of general charitable giving principles and
- Understanding of IRS charitable giving regulations and CASE
- Working knowledge of Blackbaud CRM, or similar fundraising
- Familiarity with a Help Desk ticketing system
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required Licenses/ Certifications
Anticipated Hiring Range
Commensurate with experience up to $45,000
Application Process/Additional Information
MCV and Monroe Park Campus
Normal Work Days/Hours
M-F, 8 am - 5 pm; alternative working arrangement
Job Open Date
Posting will close on or before
Open Until Filled
Is this a restricted position?
Is this position eligible to participate in alternative work
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document