Posting Details (Default Section)
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Nursing and Allied Health Services-Metro
Dr. Annie Rohan
Hiring Manager Title:
Dean School of Nursing & Allied Health
Commensurate with Experience
The responsibilities of a nursing faculty include teaching and
service. We seek a faculty member who can teach across entry- and
advanced-level programs within a population focus or other area of
expertise, and is comfortable with both didactic and clinical
instruction, as well as the oversight of clinical preceptors.
The faculty member will be effective in teaching and mentoring
diverse students using multi-methods (i.e., both online and
in-person modalities); develop curricula; engage in university
service; and participate in accreditation-related processes.
MINIMUM and PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Required: An earned Master’s degree in nursing.
2. Preferred: An earned doctoral degree.
3. Required: Current New Jersey registered nurse license.
4. Preferred: Advanced practice nursing certification (nurse
practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse midwifery)
5. Required: Demonstrated teaching effectiveness.
6. Required: Proficiency in the use of computer systems for
spreadsheets, word processing, internet, videoconferencing, and
7. Required: Ability to manage sensitive issues with decorum and
8. Required: Well organized, independent, and collaborative in
carrying out responsibilities.
NOTE : Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background
check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver
authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2