Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Accounting & Finance
- Employment Level
- Tenured/Tenured Track
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Assistant Professor, Accounting
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
College Of Business
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
The Department of Accounting, Finance, and Business Law (AFBL) in the College of Business at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMU-CC) invites applications for a tenure track position at the rank of Assistant Professor of Accounting to begin in fall 2023. The position has teaching responsibilities in all areas of accounting at the graduate and undergraduate levels that may include any combination of face-to-face, hybrid, and online instructional modes. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse colleagues, students, and community members. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply, including those from historically underrepresented groups and candidates with demonstrated commitments to the diversity and excellence in a higher education environment. This position will be located at the Corpus Christi campus.
Accredited in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the TAMU-CC College of Business serves a diverse undergraduate and graduate student body on the Corpus Christi Island Campus, Brazos Valley RELLIS Campus, and online. The College's values of excellence, inclusion, integrity, leadership, and sustainability provide an attractive environment for faculty from diverse backgrounds. Please visit https://www.tamucc.edu/business/ for more information about the College and the University.
- Terminal degree in Accounting from an AACSB-accredited
institution. Advanced ABD will be considered; the degree must be
conferred at the time of appointment.
- Demonstrated record of teaching excellence and scholarly
- CPA license or CMA certification and professional experience in
- Teaching experience in Forensic Accounting and Auditing at the
undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Experience in online teaching.
TO APPLY: https://www.tamucc.edu/human-resources/careers/index.php
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing the qualifications listed,
2. A current curriculum vitae,
3. A statement of teaching philosophy and research interests,
4. Three professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses,
5. Unofficial copies of transcripts of graduate coursework, and
6. Three most recent years of student evaluations, if available.
The position will remain open until a list of finalists has been selected. The review of applications will begin on January 20, 2023.
Contact Dr. Alexandra K. Theodossiou, Chair of the Accounting, Finance, and Business Law Department, Alexandra.email@example.com.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TX/Assistant-Professor--Accounting_R-057426
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert