The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with organizing
and implementing the technology related aspects of NDMU's
Specialized Technology to Advance and Renew Teaching and Learning
(START-L) Title III-supported program. The START-L program
includes: implementation of a comprehensive early-alert/case
management system for student support (EAB Navigate); roll-out of a
new Early College model, as well as accelerated-degree options;
training and professional development for faculty and staff on
technology and advising to create a corps of "Technology and
Advisement Fellows:" and expansion of successfully-proven academic
enrichment resources and techniques to benefit NDMU's undergraduate
on-campus population. This is a grant-supported, part-position
subject to the continued availability of funding throughout the
Essential functions will include, but are not limited
- Responsible for the Title III data ecosystem and database
development utilizing Microsoft SQL, SAP Business Objects, and
related reporting/analytics tools, including reporting and
- Serves as co-developer regarding the expansion of SQL data
repository into a multi-year data warehouse required to support
business intelligence needs.
- Develops, oversees and manages technical data-flows throughout
the Title III data ecosystem.
- Sets standards and ensures consistent meaning, timing and
appropriate use of data.
- Serves as liaison between EAB Navigate student assessment
service and university offices.
- Responsible for the data integrity, quality control and
- Responsible for required technical training and development of
the student success center.
- Provides technical support and training for faculty, advisors,
and program coordinators.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties related to
the Title III grant as may be assigned or required.
All applicants must submit:
Contact information for 3 professional references
- Knowledge: Bachelor's degree in information technology,
data science or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in
systems integration via technology
- Skills/Aptitude: Experience using relational database
development tools (Microsoft SQL, SAP preferred, and/or Ellucian
Colleague) and with training individuals and groups to utilize
technology systems. Experience working in a higher education
environment managing the integration of data from multiple data
sources into new relational databases is preferred. Candidates must
have the ability to work individually and collaboratively with
others, prioritize competing responsibilities, and effectively
communicate technical and non-technical information orally and in
writing to diverse audiences.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment (walking,
sitting, climbing stairs, reaching, etc.) Light physical demands
such as bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, and pushing may be
required. Some overtime may be occasionally required.
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering
equal access to its educational programs and activities or with
respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age,
ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity,
genetic information, marital status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries
regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of
Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles
Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources
at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Notre Dame of Maryland
University is an EEO/AA employer.