- Campbellsville University
- Campbellsville, Kentucky
- Posted Date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Academic Affairs, Academic Administration
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Reporting directly to the University Provost, the Registrar at Campbellsville University is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the integrity of student records, including but not limited to enrollment, degree certification, and transcript production.
• Manages all office functions, including enrollment verification and reporting, grading, student records, course catalog, academic calendar, transfer processes, course scheduling, FERPA compliance, degree finalization and academic progress standards.
• Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to student records and course catalogs.
• Provide leadership in university-wide retention efforts by using data to identify areas of concern and proactively assist students at risk.
• Guide projects related to the university strategic plan, and systems improvement that enhance the student experience and improves operational efficiency and consistency.
• Manage a staff of professionals focused on optimizing the student satisfaction with services provided and ensuring compliance with university and regulatory compliance.
• Create a team environment that sets clear expectations and is collaborative, creative, and results-oriented.
• Develop and implement core business processes, policies, and procedures in line with the needs of Academic Affairs and Enrollment Management policies.
• Maintain and update student records in University ERP, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
• Coordinate degree certification and transcript production.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure University ERP is integrated and utilized effectively across the University.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and accreditation standards regarding student records.
• Manage budgets and staffing for department, including advocating for new financial investments as appropriate.
• Serve on, or lead, academic operations meetings, and other institutional planning and operational groups.
• Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to student records.
• Master’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in student records role
• Experience with a University ERP is desired
• Strong organizational, analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and decisive; ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong manager with reporting and team-building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert