ATSU - AV Technology Specialist (Hybrid)
- A.T. Still University
- Arizona, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Mar 1, 2023
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking an AV Technology Specialist on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position will report directly to the Manager of Academic Technologies. The purpose of this position is to provide direct academic technology and AV support for students, faculty, and staff. This position may be eligible for part-time off-campus remote work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the design and installation of AV equipment systems in Classrooms and Conference Rooms
- Perform Maintenance and repairs on AV systems
- Documentation of processes and creation of training materials for AV systems
- Provide AV support for ATSU classes and events
- Coordinate video conferencing support for faculty and staff
- Secondary responsibilities to various support service roles
- Consult and advise faculty and staff with Academic Technologies requests
- Maintain the good working order of ATSU Multimedia/AV equipment
- Provide reports and documentation for management
- Record, edit, encode and post digital video files
- Assist other ITS areas as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three to five years of prior AV/technology experience
- Audio-visual installation and maintenence, Control System Programming, and Process Documentation knowledge
- Video recording, video and audio editing and formatting
- Computer and software experience for digital image acquisition, manipulation, and archiving
- Responsibility for planning, prioritizing and completing projects
- Unsupervised customer interaction
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to organize and structure information
- Must be able to work under stressful environments during mission critical times.
- Requires the ability to participate well within team projects
- Multitasking and learning new skills within a short amount of time.
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs.,
- Physically able to climb ladders
- Access to a personal vehicle to access off-campus work sites.
- This job will require occasional after-hours and weekend work.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert