Business Development Consultant
- JPL / Paskill
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 75,000.00 - 120,000.00
- Posted Date
- Feb 28, 2023
- Position Type
- Jobs Outside Academe
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Paskill Business Development Consultant is responsible for acquiring new business with colleges and universities that support the agency’s growth strategy. This role works closely with Paskill’s President and Agency Marketing Director to define market segments, identify prospects and generate interest in Paskill services and capabilities. In addition, this position leads proposal responses to select RFPs and marketing generated leads.
Hybrid and Remote work options available for candidates that live in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Washington D.C.
- Develop a new business plan with defined performance metrics based on the agency growth strategy
- Develop segmented lists of new prospective clients based on Paskill services and strengths
- Develop and implement outreaches that engage qualified prospects and uncover opportunities
- Manage and update ongoing prospective client interactions in our CRM
- Maintain registration on public institution procurement websites, ensuring Paskill receives qualified RFPs
- Maintain monthly sales report
- Represent the Paskill brand as a consultative partner for higher education marketing decision makers
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in higher education marketing, sales and business development. Agency experience is preferred.
- Sound consultative skills grounded in agency, client and industry knowledge.
- Must have a proven track record of success providing valued consultation to higher education marketing decision makers.
- Experience developing new business plans with defined performance metrics.
- Strong, strategic client-service and “client experience” orientation with the ability to form long-term relationships with higher education contacts and internal colleagues.
- Strong analytical, writing, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to bring together different points of view to achieve consensus.
- Outstanding communications skills – written, verbal, presentations, listening and interpersonal.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert