Technician, Senior, Accounting
- Guilford Technical Community College
- North Carolina, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Posted Date
- Feb 26, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Accounting & Finance, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Other Business & Administrative Affairs, Financial Affairs, Student Affairs, Financial Aid
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The person in this position is responsible for accounts receivable, processing financial aid, sponsor billings, collection of outstanding debts, and preparation of the college's bank deposits. Responsibilities include all aspects of student accounts receivable, balancing daily transactions, maintaining records for miscellaneous receivables, and assisting with monitoring and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the accounts receivable system through problem resolution.
- Associate Degree in accounting, business or related field from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years general office experience including accounts receivable, collections, and/or cashiering.
- Experience with various network applications: Excel, Word, Email, and Windows-based programs.
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague software.
- Experience with accounts receivable, collections, and/or cashiering in a higher education environment.
- Experience with financial aid processing in a higher education environment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert