- Wayne State University
- Michigan, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 24, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Other Health & Medicine, Pharmacology, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Biotechnology & Bioengineering, Other Science & Technology, Administrative, Academic Affairs, Research Administration
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Wayne State University is searching for an experienced Post-Doc Fellow at its Detroit campus location.
Wayne State is a premier, public, urban research university located in the heart of Detroit, Michigan where students from all backgrounds are offered a rich, high-quality education. Our deep-rooted commitment to excellence, collaboration, integrity, diversity and inclusion creates exceptional educational opportunities which prepare students for success in a global society.
Essential functions (job duties):
· Development of scientific hypotheses.
· Development of experimental methods to test the development hypothesis.
· Preparation of protocol and submission of the protocol to the appropriate institutional review committee.
· Grantsmanship, including identification of appropriate funding sources for specific projects and the preparation and submission of a grant for extramural funding consideration.
· Study design and coordination and data collection.
· Statistical analysis of data.
· Data analysis and interpretation.
· Development of clinical, and/or computer-based research skills as appropriate to specific projects. This includes longitudinal training in SQL and other methods of relational database management.
· Abstract preparation and submission.
· Preparation of research and peer-reviewed scientific meetings.
· Manuscript preparation and submission for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
· Participation in journal clubs, research workshops, and/or seminar series.
· Instruction in biomedical science ethics.
Applicants must be graduates of an ACPE-accredited College of Pharmacy, have completed an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Practice residency or equivalent experience, and be eligible for Michigan pharmacist licensure.
H18 - Pharmacy & Health Science
H1823 - Pharmacy Practice
- Regular Employee
- Job type: Full Time
- Job category: Research
- Compensation type: Annual Salary
- Salary hire maximum: 49,920
Wayne State University requires all students, faculty and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with limited exceptions. Learn more at: https://wayne.edu/coronavirus
- Number of openings: 1
- Reposted position: No
- Reposted reason: None (New Requisition)
- Prior posting/requisition number:
University policy requires certain persons who are offered employment to undergo a background check, including a criminal history check, before starting work. If you are offered employment, the university will inform you if a background check is required.
Equal employment opportunity statement:
Wayne State University provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The university encourages applications from women, people of color and other underrepresented people. Wayne State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert