Athletics Facilities Coordinator
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 21, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Facilities Management & Physical Plant, Student Affairs, Athletics
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as building coordinator and provide general supervision for assigned areas of Mizzou Sports park.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned sports/events for all facility needs or concerns.
- Assist with conversions and preparation of facilities for practices, competitions, and other assigned events
- Ensure that all assigned athletic facilities are properly prepared for daily use, performing tasks such as setting up tables/chairs and converting rooms and club spaces
- Prepare and report routine and non-routine maintenance and repair via work orders for facilities. Oversee improvement projects within assigned facilities.
- Work in support of assigned athletic and special events including pre-event set-up, in-event operation, and post-event take down,
- Assist at other athletic facilities as needed, to include providing support and game-day coverage for athletic/special events as assigned.
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience
Salary Range: $15,75 - $27.42
GGS Grade: 7
University Title: CSM ASSOCIATE I
Internal applicants can determine their university title by accessing the Talent Profile tile in myHR.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; Nights, Weekends, and Travel as required
High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
Prior experience in Athletics Facilities
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, paid time off, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
We value the uniqueness of every individual and strive to ensure each person’s success. Contributions from individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives promote intellectual pluralism and enable us to achieve the excellence that we seek in learning, research and engagement. This commitment makes our university a better place to work, learn and innovate.
In your application materials, please discuss your experiences and expertise that support these values and enrich our missions of teaching, research and engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America. For more information, call the Director of Employee and Labor Relations at 573-882-7976.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Director of Accessibility and ADA at 573-884-7278.
Know Your Rights
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links:
- Know Your Rights English Version
- Know Your Rights Spanish Version
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert