Husson University's New England School of Communications is looking
adjunct faculty members to teach Video Production courses. These
introduce students to the world of video and digital filmmaking.
Students learn the
basic skills needed to create high end, broadcast quality video,
non-linear editing, gathering professional audio, continuity,
Examples of Duties
• Provide students proper instruction with content to achieve
in the various courses to be taught.
• Assign and oversee multiple field and post productions at an
• Accurately track and assess student progress and maintain Husson
• Advising the Academic Director on proposed curricular
• Assisting the department in experiential assessments &
• Assist in the research and assessment of industry trends and
• Additional Responsibilities:
o Gathering data and preparing detailed documents
o Representing the School off campus when appropriate
o Serving on committees, as appropriate
o Performing other duties as assigned by the administration
Masters Degree Required; Ph.D., MFA, or other terminal degree
At least 1-3 years of work experience in related field.
College level teaching experience preferred.
1 College Circle Bangor, ME, 04401