Director of Enrollment Marketing and Communications
- Kansas State University
- Manhattan, Kansas
- $68,084 -$88,507
- Posted Date
- Feb 17, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Communications, Digital Media, Administrative, Student Affairs, Academic Advising & Academic Support Services
- Employment Level
- Non-Tenured Track
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Director of Enrollment Marketing and Communications will be responsible for development and execution of an integrated marketing and communication strategy to support the university's undergraduate enrollment and recruitment goals. The position will primarily support The Office of Enrollment Management (OEM) at Kansas State University. OEM is comprised of the offices of financial assistance, registrar, and undergraduate recruitment and admissions. Reporting to the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, the Director leads and oversees a comprehensive communication plan encompassing the targeted outreach of all the functional units of OEM in coordination with the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing and with academic units.
The Director will lead a team of marketing and communications professionals who operate in a fast-paced environment that delivers a high quantity and wide assortment of outreach and engagement efforts including print collateral, direct mail, emails, etc. They are the primary liasion with our University Department of Marketing and Communications to assist with the coordination of any advertising, web, and social media efforts. As a member of the OEM leadership team, the director provides strategic communication direction to the VP and other senior leaders and assistance with internal and external communications for the unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to ten years of relevant experience
- Experience with email marketing, including copy, design, and delivery/implementation
- Proven project management and organizational skills with experience balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience with CRM or student information systems such as Slate.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact cooperatively and sensitively with staff and individuals from other cultures, ethnic groups, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
- Experience supervising full-time staff.
- Prior higher education marketing experience.
- Prior admission/enrollment management experience.
- Experience in developing automated, rolling campaigns through CRM system.
- Basic HTML and/or CSS, Liquid Markup, and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with student information systems (PeopleSoft).
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
Screening of Applications Begins: Immediately and continues until position is filled.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert