CSM Project Manager
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 16, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Professional Fields, Law & Legal Studies, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Facilities Management & Physical Plant, Legal Affairs
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Manages and reports the budget and schedule for assigned design and construction projects.
- Performs assignments and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity and diversity.
- Provides perspectives that impact outcomes for the University utilizing both experience and expertise.
- Solves complex problems and analyses, taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information, determining gaps, providing recommendations, etc.
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information and works to build consensus.
- Collaborates with others inside and outside functional area and at times, externally.
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Hiring Range: $63,860 - $84,000 Hourly
University Title: CSM Project Manager
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 6 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.
Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume, and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment.
Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.) to the UMSL Job site: Http://umsl.jobs.
For questions about the application process, please call (314) 516-5805. If you are experiencing technical problems, please email email@example.com))
The University of Missouri - St. Louis offers benefit-eligible employees a wide variety of benefits including: health, dental and vision coverage effective on the first day of employment, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for employees and their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For more information about our benefits, please visit:
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert