Muskegon Community College, an associate degree-granting
institution of higher education, is a center for lifelong learning
which provides persons the opportunity to attain their educational
goals by offering programs that respond to individual, community,
and global needs.
To maintain a fun, welcoming, safe, secure, clean, and orderly
golfing environment in while assisting any and all teams within the
department. This position must operate independently while
practicing appropriate safety practices, decision making and top
notch customer service in multiple areas including but not limited
to the clubhouse, parking lot(s), equipment and some grounds.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Please note that individuals hired into this position may be
employed by EDUStaff in contract with Muskegon Community
- Dependable and punctual.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team while
accomplishing tasks and assignments without assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written instructions.
- Prior customer service, cart clean-up maintenance, and POS/cash
handling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to and work with people of all
ages, races, and social-economic backgrounds.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated use of tact, judgment and discretion and the
ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and solution oriented with a high degree of
integrity, ethics and dedication to the mission of the
- Must be adaptable and flexible to changes in tasks, processes,
- Must be comfortable working with using a computer.
- Perform all duties related to scheduling tee times, preparing
the facility for opening including maintaining the merchandising,
cleanliness and supplies of score cards/pencils available.
- Use top notch customer service to anticipate and address the
needs of all our course guests.
- Balance cash drawer each morning/night as specified.
- Assist with preparation for leagues and events.
- Sprinkling/irrigation of areas assigned including flowers and
flower boxes near clubhouse, parking lot and signage.
- Clean up course and pick up garbage throughout course/facility
including sticks/brush and other things that may disrupt play on
- Pick-up range balls on range and those in/around fence;
cleaning used range balls and equipment daily.
- Operate, clean and maintain all equipment including all carts
and golf boards.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations, and report all
unsafe conditions to Supervisor.
- Act as course ranger at any time while at facility addressing
concerns or reporting issues even when utilizing free golf
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform repetitive body mechanics, including
but not limited to climbing stairs, standing, stretching, twisting,
bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, lifting,
bending, twisting, and driving, and speaking in English via phone
or in person.
- Prolonged standing and sitting
- Repetitive stretching, twisting, bending, and lifting
- Must be able to adjust to differing weather conditions.
- Occasional lifting: 25 -70 lbs.
Michigan, United States