Open Until Filled
Full Time/Part Time
Full Time, Benefit Eligible
$16.82 - $21.59/ hour
This position supports classroom operations across campus through
maintenance and installation of new equipment. This position will
be responsible for serving as a PC and AV technician in order to
maintain classrooms, conference rooms, Computer Learning Centers,
and specialty AV builds in order for campus to function and move
forward in classroom technology keeping pace with current industry
- Demonstrate the proper operation of AV equipment and attached
peripherals to students and staff or operate the equipment for
staff members for instructional purposes.
- Install new and used AV equipment and computer systems
- Project specification.
- Install telepresence, tele-lecture equipment, cameras, sound
amplification or recording devices, and other specialized equipment
according to need and use.
- Set up equipment according to room size, size of audience, type
of equipment, and other specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair general PC issues on Windows OS,
including hardware issues.
- Maintain classroom and Computer Learning Center computer
systems by upgrading existing systems and performing preventative
and reactionary maintenance.
- Maintain classroom AV equipment in classrooms, Computer
Learning Centers, and conference rooms.
An Associate's Degree or two years specialized technical schooling
in audiovisual or electrical equipment repair, installation, and
servicing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
Minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual or electrical
equipment repair and service is necessary.
Experience with troubleshooting issues and customer support.