Director of Graduate Enrollment
- University of Evansville
- Evansville, Indiana
- Starting at $70,000 per year
- Posted Date
- Feb 15, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Director of Graduate Enrollment will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of strategies for graduate enrollment growth at the University. The Director will be a key member of the leadership team for the enrollment and marketing division.
This position will oversee distributed graduate admissions functions across the University and collaborate with various offices to develop pipelines for recruitment and create consistent best practices regarding billing, course scheduling, student records, financial aid administration, and other administrative aspects of our graduate programs. The Director functions as the primary liaison among the graduate faculty, graduate admission, marketing, and the Enrollment Management division of the University.
The Director will also work closely with the marketing department to ensure that sound marketing and communications strategies are launched to both sustain and grow graduate programs at the University.
This is an essential on-ground position that will interface with all areas of the University and build connections in the community to ensure that the University of Evansville strengthens its graduate portfolio and grows graduate enrollment.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 5 years of experience in higher education with an emphasis on admission/recruiting.
- Excels in both strategic and operational planning.
- SIS/CRM experience- knowledge of Slate preferred.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Development of new programs/divisions/verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
For additional position requirements, essential functions, and to apply, please visit
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert