Audiology: Assistant/Associate Professor or Affiliate Faculty
- Grand Valley State University
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Posted Date
- Feb 10, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Speech & Hearing Sciences
- Employment Level
- Tenured/Tenured Track
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Grand Valley State University (GVSU) in Grand Rapids, Michigan is currently accepting applications for a full-time tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor or an Affiliate Faculty (non-tenure track) position in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders to support the Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) program. This is an exciting opportunity for innovative and motivated individuals who enjoy program development and desire to work with a team of dynamic faculty members.
Required Qualifications and Education
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D.; ABD considered; Au.D. with notable relevant experience considered) in audiology
- Area of expertise that complements current faculty
- ASHA certification in Audiology
- Evidence of effective teaching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tenure-track applicants: demonstrated record and/or potential for active scholarship
- Teaching in the Doctor of Audiology program and undergraduate pre-professional academic program.
- Clinical supervision in on-campus clinic Faculty members participate in scholarly activity, advise/mentor students, and provide service to the university, community, and the profession.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert