- Northeastern University
- Massachusetts, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the maintenance and development our website(s). This role will be joining the Digital Transformation team reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management. Web developer responsibilities include creating page layouts and menu structures, implementing and maintaining plugins, and implementing marketing and SEO campaigns.
- Managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization's website.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to any website security issues.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's standards.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience as a web developer.
- Knowledge of WC3 accessibility standards
- Highly proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Excellent knowledge of web development disciplines.
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity.
To apply, visit https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Website-Developer_R112795
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert