The Office of Professional Education & Training is looking for
avid and qualified UAS license holders to assist the Chief
Instructor in conducting practical training for CAAS Uncrewed
Aerial Pilot License (UAPL) courses.
The UAPL courses will be fully compliant to CAAS requirements and
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University requirements.
- Knowledge with UAS operations, familiar with CAAS ANR 101
regulations and have a good understanding of UAS airspace.
- Strong communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Teaching experience especially in practical for UAS
- Experience flying a variety of small UAS drones such as DJI
Phantom, Mavic and Inspire.
- Additional experience in flight planning and post processing
- Possession of the following qualifications is ideal:
- FAA CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
- UA Pilot License issued by CAAS (25kg)
- AUVSI Trusted Operator Program (TOP) Level 1
- AUVSI Trusted Operator Program (TOP) Level 2
- AUVSI Trusted Operator Program (TOP) Level 3
Each course will last for 5 days. Instructor is expected to support
the 28-hour practical training over the 5 days, as well as the
preparation work for the training (estimated around 2 days).
Instructor will be remunerated SGD1,260 for each course upon