- University of Idaho
- Idaho, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 3, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
University of Idaho
Division/College: University Communications & Marketing
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $20.00 per hour or higher depending on experience.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The web technician is an entry-level position responsible for building and maintaining web properties in support of university marketing and communications efforts.
Duties may include:
- Reviewing and approving web content changes and calendar events submissions
- Design, creation and maintenance of websites, bulk email, forms and calendars
- Collaborating with peers and stakeholders to complete assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience creating and maintaining websites using a CMS
- Experience with web design and web marketing principles
- Experience with web analytic tools
- Experience working in team environment towards shared goals
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in marketing or communications, preferably in higher education
- Experience writing basic HTML
- Experience sending bulk email campaigns
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: SP003780P
Posting Date: 02/02/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
To be considered your “Letter of Qualification” must address each of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by February 16, 2023.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert