Clinical Nursing Adjunct
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Ohio, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 2, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Nursing, Administrative, Student Affairs, Health Services
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Mount St. Joseph University's Department of Nursing is seeking nurses interested in working as a clinical instructor in the areas of mental health, pediatric, maternity, critical care, and medical surgical nursing. Positions are available in Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: BSN Degree
Experience: Two years of clinical nursing experience
An unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state of Ohio
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and a successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire. Please contact Stephanie Boggess or Kayla Bass to submit transcripts or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert