- Middlesex College
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 2, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Communications, Speech & Rhetoric, Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Humanities, English & Literature, Other Humanities, Professional Fields, Journalism
- Employment Type
- Full Time
SALARY: $61,970.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 2/1/2023
CLOSING DATE: 3/1/2023 11:59 p.m.
REPORTS TO: Chair, English
Starting in Fall 2023
- Ability to teach college-level composition courses, including those requiring co-requisite developmental support (12 contact hours per semester).
- Maintains five (5) office hours per week for student advisement and tutoring.
- Participates in departmental, divisional, and college-wide activities.
- Master’s degree in English, Composition and Rhetoric, Comparative Literature, Writing, or Journalism
- Three (3) years of college teaching experience
- An earned doctorate
- Community college teaching experience
- Knowledge of the College’s mission and vision
- Commitment to a culture of assessment and evidence-informed teaching
- Evidence of diverse instructional methods that address a variety of learning styles
- Evidence of incorporating digital technologies in both face-to-face and online/remote classrooms
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
SCHEDULE: Ten (10)-Month Position
RETIREMENT: Pension Eligible
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert