Digital Content Strategist - (STA011697)
- University of Houston
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 2, 2023
Responsible for creation and distribution of engaging content across all digital and social platforms. Creating graphics, digitizing pictures, and inserting audio and video to enhance the look and feel of the websites. Provides guidance to department and staff on their web/digital presence.
- Creates digital content, develops editorial calendar and updates University Advancement (UA) social media, included but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Applies design and messaging strategies to build an effective platform of communications that support the UA brand.
- Manages all internet-based communications activities within the UAs institutional marketing and communication program.
- Collaborates with technology staff on website management, upgrades, technical requirements, policies, copyright issues and ADA compliance.
- Responsible for managing periodic reports on web site activity, page usage, visitation and trends.
- Present and conduct group discussions on online marketing strategies and promoting user experience
- Conducts website user and customer surveys/demographic research. Identify, evaluate and recommend online marketing opportunities in line with UA';s objectives.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- May research, write and edit content for web pages as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.Required skills include: strategic thinking, data analysis, paid social advertising, email marketing, SEO/SEM, social media marketing, CMS (Content Management Software), photography, graphic design.
Additional Job Posting Information:
- Department is willing to accept education in lieu of experience.
- Department is willing to accept experience in lieu of education.
May Be Eligible for Alternative Workplace Arrangements .
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert