- Champlain College
- Vermont, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 1, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Facilities Management & Physical Plant
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Champlain Facilities Department is seeking an organized and experienced Moving Coordinator. This role is responsible for the execution of space utilization projects for events, personnel relocations, facility modifications, and other campus-wide needs. This is an active position requiring physical labor. We offer excellent benefits including retirement with match, tuition, dental, and insurance. More details at Champlain.edu/careers
- Coordinating campus-wide furniture/equipment move requests
- Assisting with event setup and breakdown
- Organizing and maintaining the warehouse inventory
- Complete mail delivery on campus
- Snow removal as needed
- Utilize power tools for needs such as furniture assembly, hanging whiteboards, equipment removal
- Two years of relevant work experience in workplace operations, facilities, hospitality or related field
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Ability to work individually on tasks while also having the ability to work in coordination with a team, and to take direction from other parties.
- Clean driver's license required (subject to Motor Vehicle record check)
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, with or without reasonable accommodations
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIV -positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications. The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.
EU Employee Data Protection Notice:
To apply, visit https://champlain.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=151158&CNTRNO=23&TSTMP=0
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert