Lead all aspects of financial compliance and expenditures of grants
received by the college. Develops and maintains all financial
reports required by funding agencies. Supports programmatic
reporting for grants compliance requirements.
- Inputs and maintains all grant documentation and budgets within
the ERP system.
- Assists the Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations with
grant applications and budget evaluation; reviews and approves all
budgets submitted for external grants.
- Meets regularly with grant project directors to ensure timely
financial reporting and monitor donor and governmental compliance
for awarded grants.
- Analyzes grant expenditures for accuracy and ensures
expenditures are permissible under state and federal regulation and
that grant funds are available for payment; reviews all
requisitions prior to payment.
- Prepares fiscal reports monthly, quarterly and annually for
submission to grant funding agencies.
- Assists with grant audit procedures as required by state and
federal laws and as required by the funding agencies.
- Maintains working knowledge of financial guidelines and
regulations for state, federal, and foundation grants.
- Tax Compliance, including preparation of 990 and other returns,
for all entities
- All other tax compliance reporting (1099s, etc.)
- Other regulatory compliance filings, as required (HEERF,
HEFFA-B Bonds, etc.) Ensure all financial statements and other
documents are filed with all appropriate entities.
- Other general accounting functions, as needed (to be
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Masters degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of grants management, program management,
tax compliance and/or related business experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of budget procedures and grants
management, including modifications, transfers, programmatic and
fiscal reports. An understanding of state and federal grant
regulations is desired.
Non Discrimination Statement:
- Demonstrated ability to manage fiscal resources strong oral and
written communications skills, and excellent organizational skills
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital
status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to
federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the College has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender
may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant
Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of
Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact
information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR,
as well as the Colleges Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: