Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Baker College
- Michigan, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 1, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Chief Business Officers & Vice Presidents, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar, Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents, Executive, Chancellors & Presidents, Other Executive
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The newly appointed President of Baker College invites dynamic, thoughtful, and innovative leaders to join the leadership team. The new President’s vision is ambitious, forward-thinking, and dedicated to a Student-First philosophy. Reporting directly to the president, the Vice President for Enrollment Management Services will play a critical role in advancing the new vision. As a member of the President's Cabinet, the Vice President will provide system-wide strategic visionary leadership and foster a culture of inclusion, engagement, and belonging that inspires students, faculty, and staff to flourish.
The Vice President for Enrollment Management Services is responsible for developing a comprehensive, innovative, and visionary strategy that encompasses recruitment growth for undergraduate and graduate programs. The plan will include strategies that; outline short and long-term enrollment growth goals; efficiently and effectively manage
prospects, leads, and applicants that maximize conversation; encompass team building, recruitment, training, mentoring, and coaching of internal and territory recruiters; identify and leverage technology to support recruitment efforts; identify marketing and communication tactics; and develop recruitment approaches
for personas that represent traditional, non-traditional, transfer, and newly identified markets.
The Vice President will work closely with various constituencies to shape the incoming class by being an expert in identifying enrollment trends; leveraging data analytics and predictive modeling; pinpointing financial aid packaging strategies that support recruitment and student success; holding information and recruitment events; and working closely with the Vice President for Marketing and Communications to develop strategic marketing campaigns and resources.
The new Vice President is an engaging, thoughtful, and transparent leader committed to diversity and will work collaboratively and collegially with various constituencies across the system to advance the President’s vision in support of the college’s mission and strategic plan.
The newly appointed Enrollment Management leader has an opportunity to redefine success and make a meaningful impact that will transform the institution and positively affect our students and the communities we serve.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Establishes and implements a strategic, comprehensive enrollment plan for the College and its various related components, to include Admissions, Office of the Registrar, and Student Financial Aid.
- Directs and oversees the development of recruiting strategies and enrollment programs to enhance student-institution fit and successful student transition to the College.
- Leads all recruitment, retention, and completion efforts by creating innovative enrollment strategies to sustain and grow student enrollment for the College.
- Plans, develops, and implements strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the College through student enrollment and retention.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the College's goals and objectives; oversees recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of department staff.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Federal (e.g. Title IX), State, and local laws, policies, and regulations in relation to Board and College policies, including reports as required in the areas of resource allocation and management systems.
- Participates in the review, development, and establishment of general College policies and procedures as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in education, higher education, public administration or a related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Senior level experience in enrollment management required.
Greenwood/Asher & Associates, LLC is assisting Baker College in this search. Applications and nominations are now being accepted. Confidential inquiries, nominations and application materials should be directed to Greenwood/Asher & Associates. For a full application package please submit a cover letter, CV, and list of five references. Submission of application materials as PDF attachments is strongly encouraged. The search will be conducted with a commitment of confidentiality for candidates until finalists are selected. Initial screening of applications will begin immediately and will continue until an appointment is made.
Please direct inquiries, nominations, and application materials to:
Jeremy Duff, Vice President of Executive Search
Julie Schrodt, Senior Executive Search Consultant
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert