- Texas A&M International University
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 31, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Texas A&M International University
Office Of Information Technology
Proposed Minimum Salary
Temporary/Casual Staff (Fixed Term)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist students in the proper use of computers, printers, and
related software equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that areas of the University's
information systems and services are in compliance with Texas
A&M International University rules and standard administrative
procedures, as well as with The Texas A&M University System
policies and regulations, PCI security standards, and/or other
applicable standards such as FERPA, HIPAA, copyright laws, and the
State of Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 202.
- Deliver and setup audio/visual equipment for classroom
presentations, concerts, and other University functions on a daily
- Maintain security and proper care of all equipment in the
computer labs and audio/visual storage areas.
- Serve as a resource for students in resolving hardware and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree in Applied Sciences in CIS or related
- Working knowledge of various computer hardware, software, and
general audio/visual equipment.
- Additional relevant experience may replace education
- Additional relevant education may replace experience
- May not be a currently enrolled undergraduate student at Texas
A&M International University
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with teaching materials.
- Typing skills.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Interact effectively and professionally with the general
- Demonstrate sound judgement and teamwork.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Position requires working evening and/or weekend
First review of applications will be: February 10, 2023.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT: During the application process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested information, upload documents and Submit the application. You will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once you “Submit” the application materials. The software does not allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the process at a later time. The page "My Experience" has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Be sure to include:
- Cover Letter
- 3-5 references and their full contact information
- Unofficial transcripts
Applications received by Texas A&M International University must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all job application data could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in the job application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMIU_External/job/Laredo-TX/Laboratory-Attendant_R-058519
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert