Vice President for Enrollment Services (Reg FT)
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 30, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Vice President for Enrollment Services (Reg FT)
Position Title: Vice President for Enrollment Services (Reg FT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than February 13, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Job Category: Executives
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5863
Job Open Date: 1/30/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Reports directly to the College President and provides executive leadership for developing, implementing, managing and assessing all aspects of enrollment planning, admissions, recruitment, and retention strategies for the college campuses and centers. Supervise admissions, financial aid, enrollment services, testing services and student records.
Requirements: Requires a master's degree (an advance degree preferred) and a minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible leadership in a related students, academic or administrative affairs position at a college or university. Demonstrated success to lead and work with a diverse staff faculty and student body. Experience in strategic enrollment planning, a collaborative and relational leadership style. Strong written and oral communication skills, and a track record of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. An ability to maintain an integrated recruitment approach that makes effective use of data analytics to inform and guide recruitment and retention activities. Strategic thinker with an ability to execute and implement new and creative initiatives that enhance recruitment and retention activities.
1. Possess a strong appreciation for community college education and services.
2. Leads all recruitment and retention activities utilizing strategic and innovative enrollment strategies to sustain and grow enrollment headcount and FTE.
3. Develops, assesses, updates and guides the Strategic Plan activities that are data informed and supports the college mission and vision.
4. Analyzes relevant data and market trends to inform planning, decision-making, reporting, and management. Keeps abreast of changing regulations, evolving trends, and best practices in admissions and recruitment.
5. Keep the College informed of trends and shifts in area demographics.
6. Lead an ongoing team action oriented review of processes and procedures that will ensure the college audit and improve institutional policies and practices in enrollment services in order to redesign the college for equity.
7. Provide leadership and oversight of all enrollment services technology and the student information system.
8. Strong communicator and presenter with the ability to build relationships across the college campus and center to achieve enrollment goals
9. Manage enrollment services resources
10. Participates in the development of marketing and communication strategies, especially for new students and their families.
11. Work collaboratively and effectively with faculty, staff, and administration
12. Supervise with an open and collegial management style
13. Collaborate with the academic deans and other college leaders to produce short- and long-term enrollment goals and effective recruitment strategies aimed at optimizing enrollment opportunities in targeted programs
14. Develop and implement strategies to engage faculty and other College personnel in an array of enrollment initiatives
15. Optimize use of available federal, state, and institutional resources and ensure the college maintains compliance for all federal and state agencies' regulations and policies.
16. Performs other duties as required or as assigned by the College President.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
Vaccination: Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human Resources.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1235
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert