Executive Director of the Cordele Center
- Albany State University
- Georgia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 30, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Education Administration & Leadership, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Other Business & Administrative Affairs, Human Resources Administration, Executive, Executive Directors
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Albany State University is a fully accredited senior unit of the University System of Georgia. Employees receive benefits provided by the University System of Georgia, including, but not limited to, medical and major medical insurance, group life insurance, participation in the Georgia Teachers' Retirement System, Optional Retirement Plan (Faculty and exempt employees only), Social Security and Tuition Assistance Program after six months of employment.
Our West Campus is located at 2400 Gillionville Road, Albany, GA 31707. Our East Campus is located at 504 College Drive, Albany, GA 31705. The Human Resources office for both campuses is located on the West Campus in Building K, Suite 111.
The Executive Director (ED) of the Cordele Center is responsible for strategically leading the center, including all administrative operations. The ED will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop a wide range of campus and community programming, events, and activities, that enhance the regional hub and help drive enrollment, growth and innovation.
- Collaborate with university leadership to develop a strategic framework for growing the Cordele Center and maximizing its impact on the campus and regional community.
- Partner with individuals and entities within ASU and in the external community to develop relevant programming that supports the community school districts and businesses
- Collaborate with academic leaders including dual-enrollment office to coordinate courses and instructional delivery.
- Work closely with Enrollment Management and Student Success; University Advancement, Sponsored Programs and Research, and other relevant entities, to strategically grow the resources needed for a self-sustaining university center.
- Attend events, fundraisers, meetings, workshops that are geared towards promoting and growing the Cordele Center partnerships.
- Manage budget and supervise staff.
Master's degree in Business administration or related field
5-7 years experience in experience in business, education, adult learning, entrepreneurship or related field.
Experience managing a budget.
Salary range is from $71,000 To $81,000
Required Documents to Attach
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Knowledge of current issues, trends, and best practices in continuing education, dual enrollment, adult education.
Knowledge of modes of distance delivery, including online, hybrid and video conferencing
Skilled in leadership and project management
Skilled in oral and written communication
Skilled in customer service
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, develop effective networks and partnerships, and manage stakeholder relationships
Demonstrated high level of oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
For more information or questions about a job posting, please contact the Office of Human Recourses at (229) 500-2026, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical support, please call OneUSG Connect Support at (877) 251.2644, or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Albany State University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50). Albany State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy please contact the Albany State University Office of Human Resources at (229) 500-2026. Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 229-500-3442.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert