Adjunct - Health Administration
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 27, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Business Administration, Health & Medicine, Other Health & Medicine, Professional Fields, Public Administration & Policy, Administrative, Student Affairs, Health Services
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Welcome to VCU … a world unlike any other.
We combine learning, research, creativity, service and discovery with a commitment to inclusive excellence. Ranked by U.S. News as one of the 30 “most innovative” public universities in the country, VCU is a premier, urban, public research university home to multiple nationally ranked programs.
Here, your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay and mission-driven work. We advance a conscientious drive to support a climate where excellence and success for all people are valued and differences are celebrated.
Together, we can be unstoppable.
The Virginia Commonwealth University College of Health Professions is recruiting adjunct faculty for the Spring 2023 semester course HADM 610/HADE 610 with the Department of Health Administration. HADM 610 ( Health Analytics and Decision Support) helps students apply analytic and decision support techniques to health services institutions. Emphasis is placed on the applications of operations research and industrial engineering techniques using large institutional data for health care planning, control and decision-making including deterministic and stochastic decision analysis models and their use in health services administration.
- Advanced degree in health administration, engineering, business, or related fields
- Five years relevant work or professional experience in the course topic area
- Demonstrated experience in working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU
- PhD preferred in health administration, engineering, business, or related fields
- Experience with in-person and online modalities
Salary Range: $7,166 per course
Department: Health Administration, College of Health Professions
Employment Type: AJ - Adjunct
Restricted Status: No
Exemption Status: Exempt
Contact Name: Paula Song
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert