PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR I - Part Time
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 25, 2023
MPER Program Coordinator
College of Education & Human Development
The MPER Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the mission-driven work of the MU Partnership for Educational Renewal in the College of Education & Human Development (CEHD). This position will consistently communicate with our 25 partner school districts across the state of Missouri, coordinate fiscal activities and budgets, communicate with the MPER Scholar M.Ed. students and their respective school districts, organize MPER meetings and events, and oversee internal and external communications. This role will collaborate closely with the Co-Directors of MPER to better connect pre-K-12 schools with the CEHD in an ongoing, collaborative relationship for continuous improvement to achieve equal access to knowledge for all students .
Job responsibilities include:
- Represent MPER in a positive manner in all communication and interactions;
- Communicate with MPER partner school districts and stakeholders;
- Organize MPER meetings and activities (e.g., send invitations, collect RSVPs, reserve a location, order food, and produce handouts);
- Prepare documents for budgeting and monthly/annual fiscal reconciliation and reporting;
- Facilitate billing and reimbursement processes;
- Coordinate MPER Study Group funding and approval process;
- Communicate with graduate students in the MPER Early Career Scholars Program, confirm enrollment for tuition sponsorship, and track graduate positions;
- Maintain all databases and listservs;
- Maintain MPER website and promotional materials;
- Gathering data from multiple sources and preparing reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
GGS Grade: 008
University Title: Program/Project Support Coordinator I
Internal applicants can determine their university title by accessing the Talent Profile tile in myHR.
Part-time, 10-15 hours per week.
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.
Three years of experience in university or P12 education setting. Experience in communicating with a broad range of stakeholders, budgeting, and organizing events.
Completed online application, cover letter, and resume.
Applications should be submitted on-line through the University of Missouri website: https://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/staff
Applications will be reviewed until well-qualified applicants are identified to advance to the interview process.
This position is not eligible for University benefits. Individuals in non benefit eligible positions may choose to participate in the Tax Deferred Annuity Plan (403b). For information about this plan, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America. For more information, call the Director of Employee and Labor Relations at 573-884-2577 .
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Director of Accessibility and ADA at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links:
- EEO is the Law English Version
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version
- EEO is the Law Chinese Version
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert